If you’re reading this article, you’re most likely on the fence about hiring a personal injury attorney to represent you. Choosing a personal injury attorney to help you with your situation may seem like a tough decision but it doesn’t have to be. Seasoned lawyers representing your best interests will make your life easier and help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Some of the different reasons why you may be thinking about hiring an attorney include but are not limited to:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident caused by someone else
- A loved one died as a result of an accident
- You slipped and fell and were injured
- You were injured by a dangerous condition of real property
While the list above is composed of only a few reasons why you could benefit from hiring a personal injury attorney, it’s important to consider the value a personal injury attorney can bring to your life.
How choosing a personal injury attorney makes your accident recovery easier
- You have a knowledgeable advocate on your team: No one wants to deal with a personal injury case on their own. Recovering from any type of accident or wrongful harm can be physically and emotionally draining. A good personal injury attorney can help you by shouldering the claims process for you. You have someone who will deal with insurance companies, making sure your claim is properly handled.
- You’ll increase your chances of getting the compensation you deserve: Getting the compensation you deserve can be stressful, especially if you are unsure how to proceed. It can be difficult to determine the value of your injuries. How can you settle unless you know that the insurance company is being fair? An experienced and knowledgeable attorney will advise you on these things and negotiate for you. For example, if you were in a car accident caused by another’s negligent driving, you may recover your medical bills, car repairs, and time missed from work, out-of pocket expenses, and pain & suffering damages, if applicable. Do you know the value of injuries? There is no formula. Your attorney should have a good sense of the value, and it is based on what a jury would likely award you at trial.
- You can focus on a full recovery: If you’ve been dealing with injuries from an accident, you can concentrate on getting better and let your attorney handle the other details. Your job will be to get better and not worry about the legal claim. If you don’t have medical insurance, most good personal injury attorneys have medical professionals within their network who they can count on to provide care to injured people on a lien basis. These medical professionals can get you the treatment needed to reclaim your life. The experts in a personal injury attorney’s network who will help you with your recovery often include orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and imaging specialists. All work to help you heal.
Remember that consulting with a real personal injury attorney to figure out your options should not cost you anything. It’s in your best interest to get real experts on your side. Roy Huntsman of Huntsman Injury Law will help you find the answers you need. Even if you already have an attorney you’re working with but aren’t confident that your needs are being met, give Huntsman Injury Law a call at (888) 728-8112.